We all love shopping, but unless you upgrade your closet dimensions, eventually you’re going to run out of room. So, sometimes you have to grab your girlfriends, a full-length mirror, and decide what you can’t live without. We’ve come up with a list of wardrobe staples; we’ll take the pretty dresses left over.
- Trench Coat – You can wear it with anything & you’ll instantly look fabulously put together.
- White Button-Up – It will sharpen any outfit. Whether you’re pairing it with your favorite boyfriend jeans, or your best pencil skirt, it will give you classic style.
- Little Black Dress – If Breakfast at Tiffany’s isn’t enough reason, everyone looks good; it’s slimming and doesn’t show wrinkles. Need we say more?
- A Pretty Pencil Skirt - You can choose the print, and you’ll still look just professional enough to wear from day to night. The nice figure that comes from a pencil skirt is just an added benefit. (This is where the white button up comes in)
- Nude Pumps – They go with absolutely everything. Whether you want a stiletto or rounded-toe pump is up to you.
Between the basics, there are a lot of pretty pieces. We all have the dresses we wore once or twice, and a few times if we’re lucky, but we haven’t paid any attention to them since. These are the pieces to Borrow by Design. You may not wear them anymore, but you can at least make money on them while someone does get to enjoy them. Besides, you’ve got to pay for you passion for fashion somehow.