Borrowed by Design “BBD” is an online marketplace for women to rent their formal dresses to each other. We officially launched our site on September 1st, 2015 and have a very full schedule ahead of us in growing our community. Considering that we have a multi-touch PR and Marketing plan rolling out over the next year, we need a few interns to help us with the work load. We are a fun group of women who are concentrated on building a positive culture within our community. If you’re a hard worker and want to work on projects that will create a rockstar graduation portfolio, please apply ASAP!
Deadline to apply is July 15, 2016.
Communication & Marketing interns will be actively enrolled in a public relations, marketing, advertising, communications or other related program. Current students will preferably have at least a sophomore standing. The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic marketing and communications writing assignments, be a self-starter, possess an understanding of social media for a business, interact professionally with our executive team, and demonstrate good judgment.
The marketing intern will be mentored by the Co-Founders and CTO of the company. We will help the intern prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, so organization and attention to detail is extremely important.
Interns will work 15 hours a week, starting August 1st and ending December 2nd. This is a stipend paid internship of $250/month.
- Drafts materials including blog posts, newsletters and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Attends and participates in executive meetings, media training sessions, presentations, traffic meetings and brainstorming sessions as directed.
- Assists with the development and updating of media lists and other databases, including customer, marketing, prospect and administrative databases. Other tasks include data entry and update additions and corrections.
- Assists with the distribution of the firm’s marketing materials.
- Assists with the management of outside vendors to successfully complete outside work, including, but not limited to printing of materials, renting of audio/visual equipment, photography, graphic arts services or supplying needed products.
- Assists with administrative duties including sorting, collating, stuffing envelopes, mailings and other administrative functions as assigned.
- Assists firm staff with other client, business development and firm management projects as needed.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: July 15, 2016 by midnight EST
Salary: $250.00 /month
Accepted Universities: University of Georgia, Emory University, Kennesaw State University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State University, Agnes Scott and Spelman College.
Location: Intern must report in person one day a month to our office in Flatiron City in downtown Atlanta. All other work will be remote/work from home.
TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com